body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Got back from Penang today after the full moon rav... » 

Monday, September 29, 2003 

Woke up with a headache from over-studying hahaha! As tho that can really happen.. I happen to have low tolerance for information overload *grin*.

I think i should at least give a brief introduction about myself no? i know its a lil late but heck, better late than never. Lemme see, i'm a 21 year old kid currently residing in Kelana Jaya. i possess the untold energy to drive others crazy and up the wall as well. I am a Piscean so therefore, i thrive on the waves of emotions. Since Pisceans are associated with water, i am emotional and sensitive as well. these may appear to be bad traits for one but hell, it works for me. i am deeply in touch with my inner senses and ofcourse my feelings.

This is me =)

i have an interest in magick (witchcraft) and i've studied its fundamentals to quite a deep level for 5 years now and for those who have interest in it should do the same before jumping into it. magick is not to be taken lightly.

hmmm.. i think thats brief enough. i suppose more of me will be revealed in due time. till then, stay tuned haha. peace out!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats