body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Perdoon Stary » | I Wish You Enough... » | The Royal London Circus » | The Frangipani Aftermath » | Captain, We Are Sinking » | The Powerpuff Girls! Whee! » | Boom Shakalaka Pop Fizz » | Fizzle My Bizzle And My Shizzle » | I Hate Leaky Air-Conds » | The Abe-ster Is Sick *sniffles* » 

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 

Butterfly Wings

Thunder looms across the skies
Wanting to be there to dry your eyes
It hurts me so to see you sad
Confide in me and be glad

Though I’ve done some mistakes
Forgive me please, I beg
I’m leaving the past behind
A new life, I want us to find

You’re like my lil’ butterfly
Fluttering so gently above my eye
You give me hope, love and comfort
Never again I want us to be hurt

Float away and find your joy
Don’t you worry; I’ll be your buoy
Butterfly wings is what you are
Gentle is the wind that blows you far

Fly, fly to such great heights
Soar real high but don’t lose sight
You’re beautiful, don’t you know?
Inside you, love is all that grows

Butterfly wings are soft and gentle
One slight touch, you’ll find it’s brittle
Yet it’s strong to carry it high
I thank you, for being in my life

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats