body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | The Frangipani Aftermath » | Captain, We Are Sinking » | The Powerpuff Girls! Whee! » | Boom Shakalaka Pop Fizz » | Fizzle My Bizzle And My Shizzle » | I Hate Leaky Air-Conds » | The Abe-ster Is Sick *sniffles* » | I Am Crusty Pottyshorts » | Blargh » | Bimbo Ahoy! » 

Sunday, October 30, 2005 

The Royal London Circus

Happy Halloween to all of you trolls!

Woke up feeling dehydrated from all the drinking last night. Methinks me got quite drunk from all that beer and Black Label. Lets recap yesterday's events.

Steph was chilling out at my place pretty much the entire day and we were deciding with much pain and agony on what to wear for last night's Halloween party at Zouk, KL. The ORIGINAL plan with my friends was that we go as gothic school kids. You know, kids with school uniform and face made up to have never seen the light of day. Yeah, I know the idea's pretty old if not, lame and common. But then again, we didn't want to go too all out for fear we will look like a bunch of idiots. Little did we know, we ended up looking like a bunch of idiots anyway (Steph and I that is).

And so, the toiling process took about 2 hours to come to an end and we finally decided to go as Yin & Yang - me being all black and she being all white (we've already exhausted our ideas at this point). SO, screw it. We're gonna go like Yin & Yang gone wrong.

I'll skip all the details of the making up because it was too funny and let's just say I looked extremely bapuk at the preliminary stages. We got our hair and make up done and off we go to Zouk. On the way to our much anticipated party, panic struck us:

WHAT IF NO ONE DRESSES UP!?!?!?! WE LOOK LIKE MORONS!!! OH NO!! (insert panicky squeals and whines here)

Shit. We were getting butterflies in our stomachs. We were shit scared. I wanted to go home. Steph wanted to pee in her pants. I wanted to go home. Mustering courage from the depths of my guts, I told ourselves,

"We've come this far! We must press on! Don't make eye contact with anyone! Just march straight in!"

Then Steph added, "Don't worry, Xavie's probably dressed worst than us".

I burst out laughing. After much self pep talk and motivating speeches, we parked our car. Another car approached. They were going to park next to us. I panicked. Steph panicked. They looked NORMAL. We passed Zouk to head for the car park and the people were NOT DRESSED UP! Oh God, we were about to cream in our pants. We can't back out now. We paid the macha RM10 wei. Waste of money. Sigh.

Abel: Steph!!! I want to go home!!! Nobody's dressed up! We look like fools!

Steph: I know! Why aren't these people dressed up?!

Abel: Ya la! Why aren't they in the mood of Halloween! Bodohs!

Steph: OK, quick take what we need from the car. Before they come out of the car and have a chance to see us, lets make a mad dash to Zouk now!

And so, with little motivation and strength to go on. We decided to just go for the party. After all, Xavie's dressed worst than us, right? To be continued...

(Intermission: Lunch with Steph today in Salak South. Gotta get ready and head out. Will continue after lunch hehe :p)

And we are back!

Had a hearty lunch at Fatty Mok Restaurant somewhere in Salak South. They serve really good Yong Tau Foo! Can barely walk now. So let's pick up from where we left off.

And so, we walked really fast to Zouk and I was trying my level best to live up to my make-up. I'm supposed to be dark and scary. Yes, tried so hard I almost popped a vein in my eyeballs. Steph and I were so panicky simply because we were not sure if our dressing was Halloween-ish enough. Will people think we look stupid and shouldn't have dressed up at all? These sort of questions didn't put our hearts at ease at all.

All of a sudden, Xavie pops out from nowhere and literally gave me a fright! She dressed up alright! But she looked so good! She looked scary enough to be at the party. She came as a umm.. Pontianak or something. Not really sure but she was scary. Equipped with fangs and freakish make-up, she was ready to put Ju-On to shame.

We made our way to the table and hell, it was a party in there! Steph and I immediately felt better as there were many who really went all out to dress up. There were gothic brides, pscyho killer maids, bloody mary and everything else the human mind can think of. Also, plenty of cross-dressers.

Here are some pictures to put your curiosity at ease:

Steph as 'The White Gypsy ala Puteri Gunung Ledang' & Xavie as 'Cik Ponti'

Me as 'Si Comel The Goth Wannabe' & Jill as 'The Ass Groper' aka Herself

Yup, Xavie looks scary doesn't she? I'll post more pictures at my Multiply website so you guys can have a look at what my camera saw.

After having some ass-pinching fun, Steph and I made our way for home. So we got to our car and by this time, we were quite alcoholised and didn't care about how silly we looked.

On the way home, we were quite glad that the nerve-wrecking night had ended and things weren't as bad as they seemed at first. But then, suddenly...

ROADBLOCK!!!

Oh sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph! This cannot be happening! I'm not worried about getting pulled to the side for having alcohol BUT FOR HAVING MAKE-UP ON!!!!! I swear, I wanted to cry and curl into a ball and just disappear. I was mortified. Came to our turn, the police officer signaled to bring down the window. *thump thump thump* goes my heart. He looked at me and asked, "Ini mau pigi mana?" and at the same time, HE GRINNED! He realised that I had my make-up on and just laughed to himself. I explained to him to the best of my abilities that we were on the way home. He laughed at my face and sent us on our way. *phew* Both of us heaved a sigh of relief. I was so afraid he was gonna ask us to get out of the car and go join a circus.

After all that, we finally got home in one piece and Steph helped to remove my make-up as I have absolutely no idea on how to do it. Having done that, I made my way for home sweet home.

And the rest, my friends, is history.


|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats