body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Blargh » | Bimbo Ahoy! » | FPWAH! » | Pffffffft » | Sombre » | In Loving Memory » | Wet Wet Wet » | Sparkles » | Nearly There... » | Haloscan » 

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 

I Am Crusty Pottyshorts

Day was pretty alright and work was ok. Boss wasn't that much of a bitch. Thank goodness. Else, I'd kick him in the nuts.

For some strange reason, I've apparently disappeared from the face of the earth to some people. My bro's girlfriend Ivy sent me an sms saying that I've gone missing LOL! I know, I know I've been greatly missed by many since I started working ROFL. I'm so conceited. But yeah, I do feel it too. Ever since I started this job, I've fallen out of touch with many and things have taken a drastic turn for me. My life has been very restricted by my boss and it really does annoy me. At night, before I go to sleep, I often think and reflect on how my life has changed. I do miss "me". Sigh. Oh well, I'm sure things will look up in no time. Hari Raya and Deepavali are coming and the festive mood and spirit will help change things, I hope.

My air-cond is leaking.

Bah. Took so long to stop the leak. There's now a bucket beneath it in case it leaks again =_=

I suddenly forgot what I wanted to post. LOL. Guess this post will have to wait until I remember :P

Oh. In case you were wondering about the title, I did some "game" whereby you follow some instructions and then getting to the end result that's either funny or stupid. So this particular one had something to do with names and how you get your funny ass "new" name. So yeah, it turns out I'm Mr Crusty Pottyshorts :P

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats