body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Sparkles » | Nearly There... » | Haloscan » | Early Morning Ramblings » | Ho Hum » | The Finale » | Meh » | Mangled Monday » | Casual Sunday » | Facelift » 

Thursday, October 20, 2005 

Wet Wet Wet

YAWN

man, such a lovely weather to be sleeping in. its early in the morning and its raining! what a lovely cooling atmosphere to be sleeping. but noooo, work calls and i'm pretty sure my day's going to be crappy with my boss annoying me today. just last night he called me and said some things that annoyed the living crap out of me. *sigh*.

again, i'm consolling myself that its only up to the end of the year. every morning i wake up i dread going to work simply because he annoys me so. this saturday, my family and i are going to go see a house that my bro wants to buy so we can decide as a family. so basically, i asked him if he needed me this saturday for work. next thing i knew, he starts on rambling about how its a waste of time going to see the house bla bla bla. like, WHAT THE FUCK?! obviously if theres work this saturday, i'd have to work but must he bitch about it?! who the fuck does he think he is? if he needed me, then say so. no need to bitch about my family.

this isnt the first time he has done this. few weeks back, i had to attend a funeral in malacca. obviously, i was grieving and mourning the loss. he calls me up (while i was in malacca) and asked when i'll be coming back and i said, the next day. and he goes, "ok, better get some work done". yup thats all he ever cares about. attending the funeral is considered a waste of time! JESUS CHRIST! doesnt he have ANY feelings at all? there was once where he said that people treated him like he has no feelings at all. WOW REALLY? i almost wanted to tell him that people treat him the way they do is simply because HE behaves like he doesnt have any. period. he treats me with no respect for my feelings nor my family.

why do you think i want to quit? he's so emotionally stunted its AMAZING! alert the press! call Ripley's Believe It Or Not!!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats