body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Facelift » | Sinfest » | Billy » | Final Conversations » | My 11 Months of Wedded Bliss » | Been Awhile » | I'm Cynical And Loving It! wonder why tag-board a... » | HAPPY 47TH INDEPENDENCE DAY, MALAYSIA! Wishing ... » | The Bitch Is Back! yup.. i'm back! independance w... » | i'm sitting here in front of my pc waiting for my ... » 

Sunday, October 16, 2005 

Casual Sunday

phew.. had a pretty relaxed day today. thankfully it rained and the weather was divine. woke up around 9:30am (thanks to jeff's phone call) and dragged my lazy ass to the bathroom to shower. having done that, dragged my lazy showered ass to change then headed out for brunch with jeff.

this must be my first PLEASANT sunday with the weather being perfect and all. i swear, malaysia will have snow soon. boy, was it cold out. seeing that i have very little fat to provide insulation, i was close to shivering along the bandar utama centre point walkways. had quite a hearty brunch with jeff and as usual, over-ordered and couldnt finish our food. we're so gonna burn in hell for wasting food.

oopsie, seb's here to pick me up for dinner! be back in a jiffy to continue :P

(CONTINUED below)

Shit Happens

ahh finally home after a long and lengthy dinner. it was my first time at Naili's Place in Sentul. damn, that place is beautiful! i'd really like to go back there again. i'd rate an 8/10 for its design and layout.

both of us were soooo hungry, we over-ordered yet again. sigh, we ate till the point we couldnt move. thankfully, we called some of his friends over to help us finish the food. after some ciggies and exchanged small talks, we made for our way home. by this time, we could've just fallen asleep standing up.

took a rather slow drive back home to allow our lil tummies to digest. poor things, after having all that food, this is a major overdrive. bet i'm gonna get indigestion tomorrow. crud.

*yawn*

yup, feeling really sleepy. i've got work tomorrow and i've to be all bright eyed and bushy tailed by 8:45am. work starts at any time before 10:30am. sweet eh? sweet as it may be, i've been bitching a LOT about my job to my friends. if only i could express my frustration and anger in words. it'd pretty much be like this:

(bleep) my (bleep) job! everything's so (bleep) up! the (bleep) doesnt seem to understand any (bleep) (bleep)!!!!

sigh.

another thing new (or old) about me is that my depression is back with a vengeance. seems like my happy facade isnt working anymore. i think i need to seek professional help. i feel its getting worst. i've just realised that since i've started writing poems of my feelings (started in 2000), i'm a very depressed person. just take a look at my poems (links on the right sidebar). seriously, i was pretty shocked. just the other day i was narrating my poems randomly to seb, i came to realise that i've been depressed for a very long time. gosh, maybe i do need help.

until i seek help, i'm just gonna try to ride off my depression maybe until it kills me or something. seriously, i've been on prozac for a while and that didnt much for me. i know shit happens but sometimes i'd like to have a day when pee happens instead of shit.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats