body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | I'm Cynical And Loving It! wonder why tag-board a... » | HAPPY 47TH INDEPENDENCE DAY, MALAYSIA! Wishing ... » | The Bitch Is Back! yup.. i'm back! independance w... » | i'm sitting here in front of my pc waiting for my ... » | hey-ho we're heading to genting-o for independance... » | GERS? WHAT THE FUCK? was just checking some posts... » | ooh ooh!! HALOSCAN decides to fuck up today! WHEEE! » | Interesting Links blogspot is REALLY testing my p... » | Chinese United its so funny, i had to post it. th... » | And So It Begins i went to kdu this morning with ... » 

Friday, September 03, 2004 

Been Awhile

wow wee its been quite a while since i last blogged. been pretty busy with college and all. my books from university of london have arrived and was going thru them and i'm already getting scared. theres a lot of shit i need to know in order to even pass. sigh.

for those who know me, i've changed my number. if i failed to msg u guys my number, my new number is 012 247 2633.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats