body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Chinese United its so funny, i had to post it. th... » | And So It Begins i went to kdu this morning with ... » | Back To Books aaaahh today's the last day of my s... » | Today Is 'Don't Answer Abel's Call' Day for some ... » | The Brief Reunion Issue today wasnt as boring as ... » | My Sad Wednesday today started out alright.. feel... » | *sigh* shai will be leaving for bali tomorrow and... » | The Boredom's Bore Issue god! today has just been... » | i checked my mail and got a funny comic strip from... » | *yawn* *stretch* aaahhhh. just woke up hehe.. sti... » 

Wednesday, August 25, 2004 

Interesting Links

blogspot is REALLY testing my patience. i keep getting this stupid fucked up 'document contains no data' pop up motherfucking biatch thinga majigga. and that happens AFTER i click 'publish post'. so what do i do? i check to see if it was published on a different window. did it? NOPE. so i click back on my dashboard.. and LO AND BEHOLD! everything that i typed is ALL GONE! fucking shit.

like i was fucking saying before, i got pre-occupied with some interesting links that left me with aching sides. do take a look at the fucking links that i posted before blogspot decided to fuck everything up for me. do take the fucking time to visit the sites that i iniatially posted before blogspot fucked everything up for me. yes, i'm aware that i'm fucking repeating myself.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats