body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Back To Books aaaahh today's the last day of my s... » | Today Is 'Don't Answer Abel's Call' Day for some ... » | The Brief Reunion Issue today wasnt as boring as ... » | My Sad Wednesday today started out alright.. feel... » | *sigh* shai will be leaving for bali tomorrow and... » | The Boredom's Bore Issue god! today has just been... » | i checked my mail and got a funny comic strip from... » | *yawn* *stretch* aaahhhh. just woke up hehe.. sti... » | wow.. its been a freaking long time since i last b... » | Wacky Wednesday finally, i got to meet up with ou... » 

Monday, August 23, 2004 

And So It Begins

i went to kdu this morning with nani and her boyfriend, naren and i collected my timetable for the new semester. to my dismay, i found out that classes are EVERYDAY and packed with classes starting from 8 inthe freaking morning on wednesdays and fridays. monday's class must be the worst.. its practically a working time - 9am - 5pm. after getting the timetable and ranting to my classmate, tamara, we went to seek the counsellor so nani could get the details of the fees etc.. we're gonna be classmates! yay! guess thats my only consolation.. no doubt that i do wanna start my classes soon cos i'm excited and all.. but the thought of waking up so god damn early is just bumming me out already.. to make matters worst, the subject isnt one with enthusiasm.. its constitutional law for pete's sake and for BOTH 8am classes.. GODSVERDOMME! *grumble grumble*

well, at least tomorrow i'll be able to see my baby cos he's gonna be arriving at 1:30pm and hopefully i'll be the one picking him up from the airport.. i miss him so much.. my life for the past one week has been a friggin' drag.. plus, last saturday, i was all home alone.. parents were outstation and bro stayed over at the girlfriend's house leaving me to sleep alone in the house.. i wished so badly that shai was around.. no doubt, steph, nani and naren came to my aid to layan my boredom and my crap and managed to take my mind off missing him for awhile.. but after they leave, its back to square one. ooh i watched 13 going 30 tho.. its a cool fairytale sorta movie.. one that requires you to leave out logic altogether.. for those who havent watched, do watch it.. its pretty interesting.. =)

Sad news for Rydee fans

last night, rydee got voted off malaysian idol and i sure am shocked to hear the news.. i totally forgot all about the result show and i checked the website (found under my links section) and found out the saddening news.. victor should've been voted off! what, the entire penang island is voting for that fuck crap excuse of a singer? aaaaarrggggggghhhhhhh!! i just dont believe it! some penangites might dislike me but hey, lets face it.. rydee is definitely a much better singer than he is.. vote for talent, people!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats