body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | i checked my mail and got a funny comic strip from... » | *yawn* *stretch* aaahhhh. just woke up hehe.. sti... » | wow.. its been a freaking long time since i last b... » | Wacky Wednesday finally, i got to meet up with ou... » | An Epic Tuesday *yawn* its been quite an epic da... » | The Accurate Astrology Reading Issue i found an u... » | hey dudes.. sorry for the delayed update.. i'm pre... » | The Malaysian Idol (Pt IV) Issue the malaysian id... » | catch the malaysian idol 'wildcard' result show to... » | The Short Films Issue just got back from a heavy ... » 

Tuesday, August 17, 2004 

The Boredom's Bore Issue

god! today has just been an ultra slow one and nothing productive was done AT ALL! i felt my brains start to decompose as the day went on. after having a not-so-satisfying brunch with xavie, we headed back to my place. sent my bro's car for servicing and then walked back to my place. thank god its just down the road of my house. otherwise, i'd have to get someone to drive me up and down.

after sending the car, we lepaked with my mom downstairs while watching the discovery channel about spiders. that must've been the highlight of the day. surprisingly, we didnt yam char as much as we normally would. good for us then. this way, we can save LOADS of money.. not to mention cigarettes.

my semester officially begins this coming monday (23rd august) and it seems like i'll be hitting the books real soon. then again, that entire week will be used for orientation for the new students etc so no classes will be conducted. i'll just head to college to collect my timetable and head home. again, i'll disappear for a week before attending class officially on the 1st of september. no point of me going to class so soon beginning the 23rd when all we're gonna do is get to know your lecturers and new fellow victims :P

well, thats that for today. thank you for taking the time to bore yourselves with my garbage for today. :รพ

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats