body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Wacky Wednesday finally, i got to meet up with ou... » | An Epic Tuesday *yawn* its been quite an epic da... » | The Accurate Astrology Reading Issue i found an u... » | hey dudes.. sorry for the delayed update.. i'm pre... » | The Malaysian Idol (Pt IV) Issue the malaysian id... » | catch the malaysian idol 'wildcard' result show to... » | The Short Films Issue just got back from a heavy ... » | hey dudes.. do take some time to check out my mult... » | The 10th Month Anniversary Issue to my dearest ba... » | hey peeps! i have another website that you guys co... » 

Sunday, August 15, 2004 

wow.. its been a freaking long time since i last blogged.. well. been pretty occupied with nonsense and unimportant events LOL.. nevertheless, they were good for me.. i spent the weekend at my baby's place and i enjoyed myself.. watched akademi fantasia 2 finals and whee zahid won.. no biggie.. the concert was a really huge one tho... KL roads were pretty empty.. the concert lasted for 3 hours and 30 minutes!! even mariah carey's concert wasnt that long! tsk tsk tsk

just watched the malaysian idol results show and 2 contestants were voted out, leaving 10 more participants. my personal opinion is, jac may very well be our first malaysian idol and she would make a good one..

nothing much has happened since wednesday.. just been hanging out with xavie and steph for a bit and i got my hair cut at peek-a-boo, in taman tun.. i still dont know what i'm gonna do with my new hair.. the hairstylist advised me to side part my hair and leave it for the next one month.. after that, i'll have to go back for another session.. dammit it isnt cheap man! sigh.. hopefully the money i'm paying will be put to good use and make me look like a superstar!! hahahhahhahaha!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats