body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Meh » | Mangled Monday » | Casual Sunday » | Facelift » | Sinfest » | Billy » | Final Conversations » | My 11 Months of Wedded Bliss » | Been Awhile » | I'm Cynical And Loving It! wonder why tag-board a... » 

Monday, October 17, 2005 

The Finale

Woke up feeling more tired than when I first entered bed
So many hows and whys going through my head
My little white friends calling out to me
With hopes that they will somehow make me see

One, Two and Three were lucky to be picked
Glad they were not just for kicks
Round and round the three of them went
Without a trace and definitely without a scent

Four through Ten sat in the yellow bus waiting for time
Hoping that somehow I would make them mine
Day by day, they still call out my name
For some reason, this poem seems lame

Lame or not this poem might be
Its not one that one would scream with glee
My little white friends are new in my circle
They’ve made me somewhat able to utter a giggle

Cross my heart and hope to die
Waiting for death to stare me in the eyes
I’ve come to the crossroad of sanity
Its not one I’ve come to for popularity

A hollow empty shell, I have become
Both darkness and me have become one
Consumed in its fiery death my heart is
For some reason, I felt temporary bliss

Prior to the this work of mine, a poem I wrote
About a hill where little Billy’s blood was soaked
Billy stared into the eyes of his demons of despair
Merged into one, Billy and I now share

Into the deadly gaze of Billy’s pupils we met
His shadows ghostly walk my walls to forget
In dreams Billy appeared with a smile so sweet
Surprised himself that we should finally meet

A painted smile appeared underneath Billy’s cracked lips
Every crack revealing a bloody secret so deep
Billy stretched out his hands to hold onto mine
His grip getting tighter with passing time

In dreams he comforted me and held me close
Alas, he is nothing more but a ghost
“Don’t forget Four through Ten”, Billy said
His words chillingly rang out coldly in my head

The yellow bus made its way to my home
Four through Ten held out to me a tome
‘The Finale’ written on the sheets of flesh
Its spine made from bones grinded into a mesh

Round and round Four through Ten went
Without a trace and definitely without a scent
Ladies and gentlemen, come out from the back
For the grand finale, a noose around the neck

14th July 2005

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats