body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Casual Sunday » | Facelift » | Sinfest » | Billy » | Final Conversations » | My 11 Months of Wedded Bliss » | Been Awhile » | I'm Cynical And Loving It! wonder why tag-board a... » | HAPPY 47TH INDEPENDENCE DAY, MALAYSIA! Wishing ... » | The Bitch Is Back! yup.. i'm back! independance w... » 

Monday, October 17, 2005 

Mangled Monday

bah. eyes cant open. its early in the morning and trying to be fully awake. so i'm blogging and having a ciggy at the same time.

*yawn*

i actually woke up a couple of times - once at 4am and another at 8am. why? bloody hell, was having nightmares and didnt dare to go back to sleep. if you've read my previous posts, i tend to have LOADS of weird / gory / nasty / scary / unpleasant dreams.

too bad i cant really remember them. there were a total of 3 parts to my nightmare. 1 was about my work and someone was trying to kill us bla bla. had one scene where we had 2 friends who went into a "sacred" tunnel to obtain something. in that tunnel there was a river-like stream but its not water, but oil. yeah, minyak masak cap buruh lol. soo, me and my group went back to the tunnel-like place to see if the other 2 guys had obtained the stuff and to our horror, we saw them floating (can someone really float on oil?) - dead. their bodies were pretty much mangled and disturbingly twisted. they were like, a message from the group who wanted us dead. dont ask me who they are, i dont know. its a stupid nightmare. cant really remember what happened after that. this is the gory part of my nightmare.

the second part was about Mr. X, which stems from my depression i guess. you know how dreams are our subconscious mind hidden deep beneath everything else. so yeah, i've been dreaming a lot about him and stuff.

the third part was rather weird. cant really remember much. just about church stuff and i was arguing with one of the church members. quite bodoh actually.

*sigh*

least to say, i woke up feeling much disturbed. now i'm just thinking about work and i feel crappy about it. thinking about seeing my boss is enough to irritate me. seb told me to quit and i do want to. however, i'm to work till the end of year only and thats how i've been consoling myself. i'm just afraid that i'll explode and kill everything in my path.

well, i'm off to shower and get my ass to work. i'll update again later. you guys have a wonderful monday. cheers!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats