body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | hey peeps! i have another website that you guys co... » | The Tanjong Jara Trip (Pt III) Issue here's the t... » | catch malaysian idol 'the wild card' show tonight ... » | The Tanjong Jara Trip (Pt II) Issue here's my sec... » | The Tanjong Jara Trip (Pt I) Issue aaaaaaaaaaahhh... » | I'M BACK!!! hey peeps, i just got back from my awe... » | The Malaysian Idol (Pt III) Issue the top 3 voted... » | The 28th August Issue come join the hype at genti... » | The Long Update Issue wow! it has been 3 days sin... » | The Dancing Lights (Pt II) Issue *yawn* *stretc... » 

Saturday, August 07, 2004 

The 10th Month Anniversary Issue

to my dearest baby,

i'd like to take this opportunity to tell you how much i love you and for the past 10 months, it has been an adventure. as the days go by, i can only love you more and more. from the first day we got together, i pledged to you my love, trust and loyalty. today, and for all future anniversaries to come, i renew my pledge and vow to you.

i thank you for all the things you've shown me for the past 10 months of our relationship and i will never want this dream to end. even our relationship is forbidden and wrong, my heart never does want me to be right. it is you that i would like to spend the rest of my life with and i vow to take good care of you until death do us part.

though, we will face trials and tribulations time and time again, i want you to know that i will be there through it all and i shall be your pillar of strength. seek me when you are in need of comfort. seek me when you are in need of a friend. seek me when you are in need of fun and adventure. seek me when you are in need of intimacy. for all that i am and all that i can be, i will be.

to put it simply my dearest baby, i love you. happy anniversary.

love always,
your baby

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats