body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | The Finale » | Meh » | Mangled Monday » | Casual Sunday » | Facelift » | Sinfest » | Billy » | Final Conversations » | My 11 Months of Wedded Bliss » | Been Awhile » 

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 

Ho Hum

yeah i changed my template yet again. and yeah, i "stole" stephanie's template muahahahaha! wasnt too happy with the previous one. plus, this template allows me to have the comment thingie automatically put in for me cos i had problems inserting HALOSCAN comment provider into my template. looks convenient but the automated comments thingie actually spams me. i've received "comments" that are actually spams!! just when you think its safe to come out into the cyberworld again. psssh!

dinner with the boss was alright (surprisingly) tho i was kinda bored. didnt have much to do and my mind's a mess the whole time. yeah, pretty distracted with a lot of things. i'm so afraid i'll just go whacko one day haha! then you guys would have to visit me in a mental institution.

my bro's gf, ivy, suggested that i call the befrienders!! bwahaha! i burst out laughing upon hearing that. its so weird to call up some agency and tell TOTAL strangers about ur problems and expecting them to understand and help you. i've tried calling the Pink Triangle once a long time back and the guy on the other end of the line sounded more depressed than me. obviously, i hung up before i committed suicide on his account LOL!

seb suggested that i think about seeking professional help seriously. i dont know. i mean, what guarantee do i have that i'll be better? i've gone thru therapy once in 1999/2000 and it didnt work out that well. the therapist was quite nonsensical and suggested weird things that was totally irrelevant to the problems i was having then. guess thinking about it wouldnt really hurt.

its getting late. guess i should pen off now and continue tomorrow. ho hum.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats