body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Haloscan » | Early Morning Ramblings » | Ho Hum » | The Finale » | Meh » | Mangled Monday » | Casual Sunday » | Facelift » | Sinfest » | Billy » 

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 

Nearly There...

after spending much time revamping my blog, i guess its safe to say that i'm very close to completing it. as you can see, i've added some new/old features from my previous templates and i'm pretty happy with myself lol!

i actually forgot how fun it is to blog and ramble about things that dont matter. at this present moment, i've not had my brunch but i've made plans with steph to have brunch together after her class. my boss rang me up to say that he will be having a meeting at 3pm with RM and therefore, i go to work much later if not at all.

i hope you guys will find your visits here pleasant and enjoy the features i've readded. time for me to make myself useful and actually get some work done.

l8rs.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats