body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Ho Hum » | The Finale » | Meh » | Mangled Monday » | Casual Sunday » | Facelift » | Sinfest » | Billy » | Final Conversations » | My 11 Months of Wedded Bliss » 

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 

Early Morning Ramblings

morning has finally come. just woke up and as usual, trying to be fully awake sitting in front of my computer and typing this entry while having a ciggy. hmm plans for today. not too sure of whats happening yet. i only go to work after lunch as boss has a lunch appointment with someone. so i've got the morning all to myself for today.

*yawn*

guess i'm gonna take it easy this morning and try to get some studying done before meeting the boss later. plus, i'm trying to psyche myself not to feel crappy about everything else. been feeling down for as long as i can remember. i hate it when i'm in my depressed mood and hate it more that i'm so weak to just overcome it. so i'm tryng to psyche my mind that everything will be alright and that things will work out for the best and count my blessings bla bla bla. i guess i should be thankful that this time around, i can sleep at night as opposed to my previous wave of depression where i couldnt sleep and had to take pills just to knock me out. even with pills, it took me helluva long time to doze off.

i'm now figuring who i shall i call for breakfast / lunch. most of my friends now are either sleeping, puasa-ing, having classes or working. damn. its so hard to call them out these days. i'm gonna scroll thru my phone book to pick an unfortunate victim muahahaha.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats