body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Bimbo Ahoy! » | FPWAH! » | Pffffffft » | Sombre » | In Loving Memory » | Wet Wet Wet » | Sparkles » | Nearly There... » | Haloscan » | Early Morning Ramblings » 

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 

Blargh

*YAWN*

another day has begun and as usual, having my morning ciggy while typing this entry. as usual, i'm dreading to go to work today and the worst part of it is that its going to be one hell of a long day cos i've got dinner with the boss. i'm getting so sick and tired with these dinners.

work starts at 11AM today and therefore i'm taking my time to get ready and what not. i've a feeling that there wont be much work for me to do today but as usual, i'm on standby until something needs doing. this job is really draining me dry.

last night i met up with hogs (left) and charmaine (right) for yum char at syed bistro ss3. it was a lovely wet monday night and the air was cooling (though charmaine and i got wet running to and from the car). nothing much exciting happened last night. just had a drink and we made our way home.

for some reason, i was feeling kind of down last night. perhaps its due to the fact that i'm very much fed up with my work and everything else. the thought of quitting has raced through my mind over and over. the thought of seeing his face is enough for me kill to cat. he's arrogant, self-absorbed and disrespectful. the thing is, he CAN be be nice if he wants to but he'd rather be a mean mofo. just so you guys know, i'm not quitting because i'm spoilt or lazy or anything. when it comes to work, i would find the joy in working - whatever job it is. i'm a good employee and i'd do my job the best to my abilities. however, with this boss of mine, he simply robs me of ANY joy in working with him. the job is fine. its just HIM.

*sigh*

i'm just praying that today will go as quickly as it came. i'm not sure how long i can hang in there with my boss.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats