body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Sombre » | In Loving Memory » | Wet Wet Wet » | Sparkles » | Nearly There... » | Haloscan » | Early Morning Ramblings » | Ho Hum » | The Finale » | Meh » 

Saturday, October 22, 2005 

Pffffffft

lets start with yesterday's belated post:

yesterday was alright i guess. nothing much happened. due to alcohol last night, i have problems recalling yesterday's events.

*thinks real long and hard* *brain bleeds*

ah yes. as the blood oozes out of my ears, i can now remember vaguely what happened. LOL. i remember xabey-the-babey-is-a-pervay and her cousin, shahreen came over way too early in the morning for breakfast. yup, xavie called me at 7:50 in the MORNING to ask if i wanted to go for breakfast. my mom took the call and since i slept downstairs on the couch (see Sombre), mom woke me up for the call. dragged my groggy ass and blanket to answer xavie's ungodly-time-of-the-day call. all i can remember from that conversation was that she wanted to have breakfast and she'd pick me up at 8:30AM. i agreed. after making that half-asleep decision, i hauled myself back onto the couch to continue my much interrupted snoozee. the minute i touched the couch, i was warped back into slumber land. at approximately 8:20AM (i actually remember looking at the clock), i APPARENTLY called xavie from my handphone. this was what happened:

Please note that xavie sounded EXTREMELY manja and soft spoken throughout the conversation:

Me: Hello?
Xavie: Hello.
Me: Where are you now?
Xavie: I just got home from sending my mom to work.
Me: Eh? I thought you were going to pick Shahreen up?
Xavie: Ya, Shahreen's already here in my house.
Me: Oh ok lah. So, you wanna go for breakfast?
Xavie: You want? Anything lah. It's ok if you want to sleep. I can eat bread at home.

(WTF? Xavie wants to eat bread?!)

Me: Uh but I thought you said you wanted to have breakfast?
Xavie: Ya I did but if you need to sleep, it's ok. I can have bread at home.
Me: Uhh umm.. ok lah you leave your house now. I go get ready.
Xavie: Okay (almost singing)


obviously, i did NOT go get ready. suddenly, i woke up as if someone shoved a pole up my ass and looked at the clock. FUCK! its 8:45AM! i was struck with panic.

Did xavie come and go?
Is she pissed at me for not waking up and getting ready?
Oh my god, oh my god.

without thinking, i quickly called her. unlike the previous "conversation" xavie sounded her usual self (brutal and heartless HAHAHAHA! you know i love you, babe) :P

Me: (panicking) Did I talk to you just now?!?!
Xavie: (confused) Uhh.. no. I was about to unlock my phone to call you.
Me: Oh, where are you now?
Xavie: I'm in Bangsar now on the way to your place.
Me: Ok ok I go get ready now. Call me when you're here.
Xavie: Ok.


yup, i dreamt my previous bread-eating conversation. HELL it felt so real. i even remember waking up to look at the friggin clock!! geez.

i made a mad dash upstairs to my room and grabbed my towel and headed for the bathroom. had a ciggy in the bathroom (smoking after waking up is my daily ritual) and quickly took my shower. after that, quickly head to my room to change. lo and behold, xavie has arrived at my gate. wow, isnt she a speed demon. and so, we headed out for lunch to our usual joint - The Babi Shop as it is now called.

after breakfast, we headed back to my place where we would be doing stupid things and laughing at stupid things. poor shahreen was dragged into all the madness. and then, i made the mistake of showing xavie my downloaded season 2 of Desperate Housewives. after much squealing like rat on crack, she watched it. needless to say, she got totally absorbed into it. and so, i made myself busy by cleaning up my room and organising my stuff (its super neat and tidy now). moments later, seb said he'd join us for lunch and was already nearby. by then, i had to tear xavie away from susan mayer, bree van der kamp, lynette scavo and danielle solis just so we could go have lunch.

and sooo, we had lunch at hup soon ss3 and then came back to my place to hang once again and the bodohness resumed. but this time, we had an additional victim - seb. poor dude had to see the ugly side of me and xavie.

thats pretty much the highlight of yesterday's agenda and the rest is history. i could go on till what happened at night but that could take forever and i'm sure some of you are already half asleep or just didnt bother to read the whole thing haha!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats