body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | The Powerpuff Girls! Whee! » | Boom Shakalaka Pop Fizz » | Fizzle My Bizzle And My Shizzle » | I Hate Leaky Air-Conds » | The Abe-ster Is Sick *sniffles* » | I Am Crusty Pottyshorts » | Blargh » | Bimbo Ahoy! » | FPWAH! » | Pffffffft » 

Friday, October 28, 2005 

Captain, We Are Sinking

Woke up to a rather beautiful morning. It felt like Malaysia just snowed and the air is all chilly. Not like I've ever experienced winter and all. Just thought it'd be a good description of how this morning was. Seb stayed over last night as he needed me to send him to KLIA to head back to Penang before he goes off on his trip to Europe with his family. His Royal Highness DEMANDED that he slept on MY bed while the host (me) slept on the ICY COLD FLOOR! ppffttt.

Dragged my ass to the shower and back to the room. As I was searching for decent clothes to put on, to my horror, the air-cond had leaked ALL OVER THE PLACE! The rug had soaked up excess water and the water has now spread to all over the floor! Oh no. This is going to take a long time to clean up. So, while having my towel wrapped around me, I tried with all my might and glory to salvage the items that got wet. Seb's clothes that were left nearby the crime scene became victim to the malicious leaky air-cond.

ARGH! Having to do chores in the wee hours of the morning isn't really my cup of tea. Since, resistance to the leaky bitch is futile, I decided to just dump more rags on it to soak up the excess water and just carry on with my daily life. Too bad. The hardest part of the early morning was waking His Majesty King Seb. He sleeps like a log! Grrr.

Having woken the Royal Log, we bertungkus-lumus to get ready to head for breakfast and then to the airport. I had to work too.

Since Seb was going to be leaving his car with me, I figured I should be driving him around in his car for a change so I can get used to it. Driving his car was a breeze as I adapt easily. However, his brakes somewhat worries me. They don't really work! Seb told me that emergency brakes are a big no-no. *gasp*

Damn. That means I can't speed. Bah. No fun.

Oh well. It's good that I get to drive Seb's car for 10 days or so. Yay. So, for the next 10 days, I have my OWN car! Muahahaha! Seb's gonna kick me when he reads this and I will anticipate his reply: YOI! (for the full effect, you HAVE to hear it)

I'd like to go on and on and fill you guys in on the remainder of the day but I have a date with Steph and Carlsberg / Tiger. Plus, I need to doll myself up before heading out. Who knows who I might meet tonight *grin*

Laters.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats