body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | .:: CHARMAINE ::. this chun babe is my very very... » | .:: ALIF ::. i've begun my write-about-my-friend... » | .:: KEL LI ::. just got off the phone with a swee... » | this is to irritate all of you BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA » | i certainly hope to own a car like this in some po... » | just got back from the mamak with my best friend j... » | aaahhh its a new day today.. woke up and found out... » | Woke up with a headache from over-studying hahaha!... » | Got back from Penang today after the full moon rav... » 

Thursday, October 02, 2003 

ANGELS (Dedicated to Charmaine, Tania & Caroline)

There seems to be something heavenly
Whenever I gaze into such beauty
Such a thing shouldn’t exist here
On earth, where there’s only fear

To these God-made maidens of Heaven
I’m now affirmed that I’ve not been forsaken
Your voices send such melodic resonance
Words of comfort and hope are in your stances

Angels such as yourselves need no gesture
Your wings spread love without measure
Amazing beauty is all I can say
Holding my hand day after day

Through the storms that cast the shackles
A stroke of your wings makes them brittle
For that, I can now break free
I thank God above for sending angels to me

For the times you’ve been there for me
In debt, forever I will be
For my little angels who’ve helped me through
Three words I can only utter – I love you

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats