body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | my baby dowan to layan me :( » | charmaine's gone off to australia. sent her off at... » | xavie's crazy. » | I MISSED MALAYSIAN IDOL LAST NIGHT!!!!! argh! sigh... » | aah! its been a long day today and i'm pretty poop... » | busy busy busy busy day today » | group shot @ heineken's green room festival back... » | aight guys. yahoo stopped being a bitch. photos of... » | its a lovely sunday afternoon and i just woke up h... » | i've inserted a tag board at the bottom right of t... » 

Wednesday, July 21, 2004 

*droopy eyes*

feeling sleepy. for the record, charmaine isnt my girlfriend. i'm just really, really close to her and her family. kinda like a brother and i take good care of her and my other friends. since she's overseas, her parents will be in need of some help and i do try to help out if needed. charmaine has 2 other older sisters. eldest one is married, pregnant and working and the other one is busy with work so basically they have more important commitments. as for me, i'm on a 6-week break so i might as well contribute something to mankind HAHA!

*eyes closing*

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats