body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | ANGELS (Dedicated to Charmaine, Tania & Caroline) ... » | .:: CHARMAINE ::. this chun babe is my very very... » | .:: ALIF ::. i've begun my write-about-my-friend... » | .:: KEL LI ::. just got off the phone with a swee... » | this is to irritate all of you BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA » | i certainly hope to own a car like this in some po... » | just got back from the mamak with my best friend j... » | aaahhh its a new day today.. woke up and found out... » | Woke up with a headache from over-studying hahaha!... » | Got back from Penang today after the full moon rav... » 

Thursday, October 02, 2003 

IF ONLY YOU KNEW

Words cannot describe how I feel
Even scholars could never tell what I’m trying to yield
Words don’t make a sound, they cannot speak
But they do try to tell what’s making me weak

Your voice simply melts the hardest part of my heart
But yet they strengthen me whenever we are apart
Your presence around me fills me with joy
The slightest touch from you sends me all coy

Every hug you give me sends a message of love
An affirmation that you have been sent from above
Each time we kiss is such a bliss
This is one thing in the world I will not miss

I was such a fool to be played
By people whom I thought would never leave me astray
Until I met you then I only knew
These people were nothing compared to you

You care for me like a mother cares for her child
You tamed me although I was very wild
If I’ve inflicted any hurt or pain
Just tell me that I’m to be blamed

Your love carries me on the wings of angels
Your love shields me from pain from every angle
You’ve built for me a foundation to stand on
I’ll do my best to make you proud even when I’m all tattered and torn

Whenever I’m all sad, blue and down
You always reminded me never to frown
Your love is so powerful you haven’t got a clue
You can move mountains of fear if only you knew

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats