body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | How To Dance Properly » | I've Done It Again! » | Shock And Horror » | My Liver Has Left The Building » | Woohoo! » | Roll Out The Welcome Wagon » | Birthday Shoutout » | Hoo Boy » | Fix You (Lyrics) » | Aarrgghh!! » 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 

Koneksyen Tergendala

Streamyx is suddenly so slow.

I can't do anything with this crappy speed. Everytime I call their Hotline to enquire about the connection and I get this barely-scraping-by-can't-speak-English-even-if-her-life-depended-on-it woman's voice telling me they are currently facing some service degradation in areas never heard of.

Geez.

And sometimes, I get her saying that they are currently upgrading their services. Really?

Doesn't seem like it. I can't recall the number of occasions I've yelled to them on the phone. So much so that once, I called and they knew it was me.

*phone rings*

Voice: Thank you for calling TMnet Customer Service Centre. Untuk Bahasa Melayu, tekan satu bla bla bla...

*keys in the appropriate numbers*

Voice: Hello so-and-so speaking, how may I help you?
Me: Hi, I'd like to enquire about the sudden crappy connection.
Voice: Mr. Yap is it? One moment, sir.


Wah, they knew who I was. They should, actually. They screen anyone who calls.

Usually they'd ask you a few questions to verify the caller but because I've called them one too many times and yelled at them, I think they figured to just skip the whole script and protocol and get straight to the point.

Sigh.

Slow slow slow...

For those of you who would like to call them for enquiries etc, the number to call is 1-300-88-9515

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats