body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Ode To My Liver » | Lazy » | Recuperation » | KENT Exclusive Party » | The Wonders Of Antibiotics » | Harry Potter Dan Gelas Berapi » | Birthday Shoutout » | Abes The Maid » | I'm So Fucking Miserable! » | I'm Annoyed » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

Aarrgghh!!

Oh blimey!

I've been wanting to watch Hallmark's Merlin (1998) for ages now. It's the best movie made by them. I like it particularly for the actors - Sam Neill (Merlin) and Miranda Richardson (Mab and Lady of The Lake).

So I went on a torrent search for the movie and the search results revealed more than one.

Damn.

How will I know which is the one I want?

Guess I would have to download a few of them and watch to see if it's correct.

And so, the downloads began and everything was going awesome. Then one of the Merlin files was at 99.6%.

And then it STOPPED!

AAARRRGGHHH!! Just another 0.4% till it's done but noooOOoo, no one was seeding it. Sigh.

What to do? I just gotta leave it in my tasks. This was last night.

Today, I woke up hoping to see 'Task completed'.

But what did I see? 99.9%!!!! OMFG!

I'm sure a lot of you share my frustration. It's just another 0.1% and it stops! Bah humbug. And I sure can't delete it since the file size is 1.51GB and it would be a waste to do so.

Heavy sigh.

Guess I gotta leave it in a while longer T_T

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats