body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | The Wonders Of Antibiotics » | Harry Potter Dan Gelas Berapi » | Birthday Shoutout » | Abes The Maid » | I'm So Fucking Miserable! » | I'm Annoyed » | Isn't Malaysia Just Sweet? » | OH MY GOD!! » | Abes Gets A Hang Over » | Fleedom » 

Sunday, November 20, 2005 

KENT Exclusive Party

Last night was a blast at the Swedish Marque where the new KENT cigarette packaging was launched. Or was it? My friends and I were too busy getting sloshed from all the free flow of drinks that we didn't even realise that there was a launch. After a couple of hours into the night, suddenly, people were holding the new KENT cigarettes and we were like, "When did they launch it?".

No one bothered. Lol!

We were all enthused by the amount of free flow of beer and liquor. Ahh.. 'Twas heaven, I tell ya. Though it was an exclusive party (by invitation only), I was pretty shocked by the amount of people that showed up for the party. Looks like KENT is still going strong despite the ban on advertising of tobaccos in Malaysia. Sweet.

The party was so exclusive, we were NOT allowed to smoke other brands other than KENT or we'd get kicked out of the party! Serious shit. Not even Dunhill or any British American Tobacco range. They meant business. For that, I had to buy a pack of KENT 9's for the bloody event. I hate KENT cigarettes. Even if it's 9's (supposedly to be the strongest variant), it tastes like Marlboro Lights. Oh well. Shouldn't complain since we have unlimited booze.

There were dancers that showcased some moves and some eye candy but no one really bothered. Even the loyal KENT smokers were more engrossed in little conversations and ofcourse, FREE BOOZE.


The Ladies
(L - R: Audrey, Stephanie & Xavie)


The Men
(L - R: Zai, Me the Doofus & JJ)


The Beautiful Mofos
KANTOI! Me and my specs. I look old.

>_<

Lucky for me, a good friend of mine, Tamara worked as one of the bar girls at the event. She really made sure our drinks had the extra / deserved 'Oomph!'. Least to say, my friends and I were flying high an hour or two into the party.

As much as I wanted to get drunk by the insurmountable booze, I couldn't, sadly. Why? My dear ol friend JJ was freaking drunk and I had to drive the lil twat home. Grrr. And so, I restricted myself from over-drinking and getting all horny. Damn.

Everyone who attended the party were all looking smart and beautiful - BEFORE getting sloshed, that is. After having the 9th beer / liquor or so, they were pretty much your average thani gelegang Joe / Jane.

Left the party around 1:40AM or so and made way for MY home. I've decided to ask JJ to just crash out at my place for he was in NO condition to be driving or walk, for that matter. We decided to head to a mamak near my place for some Limau Ais to wash down the alcohol. The fool was so drunk, he bloody SLEPT at the mamak while I indulged myself in Nasi Lemak Ayam. "Aiyah, this fucker cannot make it already", I thought to myself.

Couple of minutes later, we decided to call it a night and headed back to my place. Got home all safely and before I knew it, JJ fell asleep like the big baby he is :P

Ahh.. Wish I could relive last night's party once again. I'll post the pics up on my Multiply homepage when I get the time.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats