body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Abes Gets A Hang Over » | Fleedom » | Infected » | I'll Adore You (Lyrics) » | I Am Car-less » | Raya Reportings II » | Raya Reportings » | Stop. » | Starry Starry Night » | Butterfly Wings » 

Sunday, November 13, 2005 

OH MY GOD!!

Oh no!!! Something's wrong with my camera!! My trusty camera! My beloved friend!

For some reason, the display screen does not show anything when I turn on the camera. That means I cannot see what I'm taking and how it would look like!

Why? Why does this have to happen to me?!

It was working fine earlier on and now it's not! I'm crushed. I want to cry. My life is over. This is my one and only digital camera and it was a birthday gift from Shai. *cries*

T_T

Someone please tell me that this is a minor problem and can be easily fixed. My poor Canon IXUS i.

Oh wait a minute O_O. OH WOW! I got it to work somehow! Oh yes! Life is good again!

(Talks to camera) Don't you ever scare me like that again! *cries tears of joy*

Looks like the cable to connect my camera to my PC somehow messed it up a bit. Maybe I didn't connect it properly to its port or whatever you call the thingamajig. Or maybe I'm just plain neurotic.

I initially wanted to post an entry about a cute lil something which I demanded got last night in LQ - a pair of Carlsberg electronic dice:


SWEET!!!

Aren't they cool?! You tap them to shuffle through the numbers and eventually, it would stop at a random number. You know, it works just like any other dice except that you don't have to roll them or anything. One tap and let it do it's work. What a cool invention!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats