body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | I'll Adore You (Lyrics) » | I Am Car-less » | Raya Reportings II » | Raya Reportings » | Stop. » | Starry Starry Night » | Butterfly Wings » | Perdoon Stary » | I Wish You Enough... » | The Royal London Circus » 

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 

Infected

Oh no.

My damn PC has been infected with various spywares and it's really getting annoying. For one, my PC has become slower than a snail and these infections have caused numerous settings to change and I can't seem to change them back to what they were.

Argh.

This is not happening. I'm currently using Ewido (kudos to James for recommending this. Thanks, dude) and Ad-aware to scan and clear all these nonsense. If you guys know of other better programs, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. Ewido found 12 infected items and Ad-aware found 82 infected items!! o_O''

Bah! Death to spyware!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats