body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Raya Reportings » | Stop. » | Starry Starry Night » | Butterfly Wings » | Perdoon Stary » | I Wish You Enough... » | The Royal London Circus » | The Frangipani Aftermath » | Captain, We Are Sinking » | The Powerpuff Girls! Whee! » 

Saturday, November 05, 2005 

Raya Reportings II

Second Day of Raya (4th November 2005)

The second day of Raya was not as hectic as the first day. Woke up pretty late from last night's thani session at Karma, Sri Hartamas with Jay Jay and Alif.

Though I had a lot to eat on the first day, I woke up feeling hungry again. Now, this isn't unusual as I've said, my tummy is a bottomless pit and this sometimes worries me. Maybe I have worms. Plus, I've not taken a dump after eating that much of food and so, I've decided to go for a remedy that never fails - INDIAN FOOD! Yup, various spices from Indian food will sure do the trick.

And so, my cousin Hogs aka Eu Jin and his girlfriend, Mei Yee picked me up and off we went to Sri Devi for our banana leaf lunch. I chowed down on the curries and rasam. Now, I just have to wait for it to do its magic. Sure enough, my stomach began cartwheeling and I was in pain - but a good sort of pain.

After lunch, I got home, did my business and rested to prepare myself for the next glutton fest that awaited me at Jay Jay's house.

5:00PM. I arrive at JJ's place and bersalam-salaman with his family. As usual, his mom would comment on how sharp my nose is.

"Eh hidung Abel maaaaaaancung sangat lah". I blushed a little. "Macam buat plastic surgery lah".
o_O
*Nervous giggle* "Eh heh heh, trime kasih, aunty", I said. "Ah, pegi makan lah. Jangan malu-malu. Makan kuih dulu. Aunty nak masak kantonis mee, ye."

I made my way to the dining table where my friends were waiting still blushing.

A brief history for all you guys. I've been friends with Jay Jay for 16 years now and as little kids, I used to hang out a lot at his place after school and what not. Since waaaay back then, his mom has ALWAYS liked the sharpness of my nose. Come to think of it, his mom has always complimented my nose at EVERY visit. Maybe she has a thing for sharp noses. Lol.

And so, we stuffed our faces once again with various types of food. Everything was glorious as how it should. I didn't eat as much as the previous day as I had a dinner engagement with my boss. Damn.

I promised to tantalise your eyeballs and here they are:

The silly mofos in the flesh:

(Back L-R: Me and Alif; Front L-R: Sashitaran, Huey Bee and Jay Jay)

After the delightful food and silly jokes later, we made way for home and I made my way to see my boss for dinner.

That was pretty much my second day of Raya. I look forward to eating more muahaha! Gluttony is my best friend during this Raya season. Up next, Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year. CNY is a different sin altogether - greed.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats