body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Starry Starry Night » | Butterfly Wings » | Perdoon Stary » | I Wish You Enough... » | The Royal London Circus » | The Frangipani Aftermath » | Captain, We Are Sinking » | The Powerpuff Girls! Whee! » | Boom Shakalaka Pop Fizz » | Fizzle My Bizzle And My Shizzle » 

Friday, November 04, 2005 

Stop.

All my life, I've tried very hard to be considerate to other people's feelings. I try very hard to treat others the way I want them to treat me. This should be distinguished from me wanting to please others before myself. This is about being CONSIDERATE towards the feelings of others (in this case, ME).

Perhaps I've allowed others to step all over me and yes, that would make it my fault for allowing it to happen in the first place. This has to stop.

I'm tired of putting everyone's feelings on a golden pillow over and above my own bronze one and I just want to not care just for a while. Perhaps I'm a goody-two-frickin'-shoes who doesn't want unnecessary conflicts but I guess this very nature of mine has allowed the situation to take its toll on me.

Enough.

I want this to stop. I would like people to be considerate to MY FEELINGS for a change. Everyone seem to have become very comfortable unloading their emotional baggages on me. Hello, I have my own problems as well.

While we're on the subject of me wanting to be selfish, please DO NOT take me for granted. I may not scream my displeasures into your already failing eardrums but do have the decency to be NICE AND CONSIDERATE and fucking RECIPROCATE! Ever heard of 'one good deed deserves another?' No? Well, learn it now and learn it well.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats