body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Butterfly Wings » | Perdoon Stary » | I Wish You Enough... » | The Royal London Circus » | The Frangipani Aftermath » | Captain, We Are Sinking » | The Powerpuff Girls! Whee! » | Boom Shakalaka Pop Fizz » | Fizzle My Bizzle And My Shizzle » | I Hate Leaky Air-Conds » 

Thursday, November 03, 2005 

Starry Starry Night

Paint your pallette blue and grey...

Just thought of that song, for some reason. I'm just sitting in my room staring at my monitor, thinking of how to write what I have inside my tortured soul.

Everything seems to be getting bleak. My heart is getting weaker. As the year draws closer to an end to make way for the new one, I've begun to reminisce on this year's fortunes and misfortunes.

I know it's pretty early to be writing this but I may not be able to remember what I'm thinking now. This year has been a pretty rough year. This is the year that I've experienced loss beyond what my heart can take. It's as if the gods have forsaken me and have left me here to rot in my watery grave of despair. Hope has left me as quickly as it came. Perhaps I've taken more things for granted than I really should. Perhaps this is the year I'm supposed to grow up. So many 'perhaps'.

My heart thumps heavily against the walls of my chest. Its pain cannot seem to be soothed. Panic sets in at all the wrong moments and depression washes over me like the ocean washes on the sandy beach amidst the calm of the air.

Just when I think I've got it all figured out, Pandora's box opens and its horror unleashes upon my unsuspecting already torn heart. One by one, they gnaw at the fabric of my existence and peace of mind. They don't seem to want to let me be.

Waking up everyday seems to be getting harder by each new day. Is there no end to this nightmare? Will I somehow wake up from this horrible dream?

And when no hope was left inside
On that starry starry night
You took your life as lovers often do
But I could've told you, Vincent
This world was never meant
For one as beautiful as you

Perhaps, one day, His Light will shine upon my broken body and tormented mind and by His Will, I'll be taken away from all that binds me to this nightmare.

In just one year, I've lost more than I have gained. Yes, some may say that I am greedy. Some may say I am selfish. Perhaps I am.

"Let ye who have not sinned cast the first stone."

That's right. I'm sure many of you have wanted your whole cake and eat it. And just like me, many of you have bitten off more than you could chew.

As I lay down my head to sleep
I pray to God my soul to keep
And if I die before I wake
I pray to God my soul to take
Amen.

On a lighter note, today is Hari Raya and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir & batin. I wish all (Muslim or otherwise) simply because this is the time to let bygones be bygones. I ask for forgiveness from any of you that I may have offended in the past. Semoga semua dihalalkan.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats