body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Infected » | I'll Adore You (Lyrics) » | I Am Car-less » | Raya Reportings II » | Raya Reportings » | Stop. » | Starry Starry Night » | Butterfly Wings » | Perdoon Stary » | I Wish You Enough... » 

Thursday, November 10, 2005 

Fleedom

My apologies for not writing a lot for the past days. Been super busy with work and all as boss was preparing for his trip to Europe. He leaves tonight.

And that means: FREEDOM! Yup. He won't be around for 15 days or so and that means I don't have to go to work. Yay for me!

As for the status of my beloved PC, it has been fixed. I reformatted the whole damn thing and re-installed everything. Sure, the nuisance has been rectified but now I gotta resetup my programs and what nots. Mah fun.

I would like to tell you guys all about what has happened over the past few days but I've been coming home tired out from work and by the next morning, I have to rush off again. It has been hell helping my boss to prepare for his trip. We had to settle any outstanding work that needed to be done before he leaves. I had to make a list of things to do upon his return and hell, it was a LOOOOOOOONG list.

I'm not going to think about the things to do. I'm gonna just relax and take it easy for the next 2 weeks. Beers, anyone?

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats