body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Fleedom » | Infected » | I'll Adore You (Lyrics) » | I Am Car-less » | Raya Reportings II » | Raya Reportings » | Stop. » | Starry Starry Night » | Butterfly Wings » | Perdoon Stary » 

Saturday, November 12, 2005 

Abes Gets A Hang Over

Yup.

I had a record for drinking loads and never getting a hang over the next day. That sad lil record has been shattered after last night's frolic with 3 Flambos (Flaming Lamborghini), 7 jugs of Tiger and 2 buckets of Carlsberg.

Talk about drinking my ass off.

It all started when JJ suggested we go for Flambos followed by beers at Terrace Bar and I happily agreed without knowing what I was in for.

Seb picked me and Xavie up for the night's agenda and made our way to Terrace Bar to meet up with JJ and Zila. While waiting, we decided to have a jug of beer. Soon after we arrived, JJ and Zila arrived and our table had more company than anticipated.

After much hee-hawing, the 3 of us guys (myself, Seb and JJ) ordered our Flambos. We downed each of ours one by one as Xavie hornily snapped pictures. We then had more beers to entertain ourselves.

ROUND 1

A few trips to the loo later, JJ decided to have another Flambo. So did I. And so, we got our drinks and then had more beers. By this time, I was feeling rather tipsy. I was already on my happy way to Drunken Land.


ROUND 2

Steph and Jay popped by to say hello and once again, we were hee-hawing at nothing. After much drinking, Seb's friends, Zena and Harrison joined us for beers and I was forcing everyone to cheers with me. I'm so demanding that way.

2:00AM or so.We were getting bored at Terrace Bar and so ideas were being thrown back and forth as to where to go next. I suggested Liquid. Why? I don't know. Not like anything happens in LQ on a Friday night. Everyone was probably in Frangipani or Zouk for Digweed's gig. LQ was supposed to have some event in conjunction with Madonna's new album release. Typical.

We arrive in LQ not too long after we left Terrace Bar and thankfully, the cover charge period was over and we got in for free. Barely in for 5 minutes, a bucket of Carlsberg was ordered. Here, upon waking up today to multiple headaches and vein popping sensations, I can't recall what exactly happened in LQ. Everything in my mind right now is pretty much a blur.

HOWEVER, I do remember having my THIRD Flambo. This time, the presentation was much better than what we had in Terrace Bar.


ROUND 3

I'm sure a lot happened last night as we were being stupid in LQ but sadly, I can't recall much of them. I woke up this morning and was going through the pictures that Xavie took and honestly, I cannot recall taking those.

Though I got drunk and I'm sure I was all over the place, I did NOT puke. Not even once. I was pretty well behaved, albeit my friends had to make sure I didn't fall into some gaung outside of Central Market while making our way to the car. I apparently thanked some stranger sitting on a ledge outside of CM for "caring". According to witnesses (my Motley Crue), this guy told me to be careful as there were some construction going on around where we were walking - hence, the gaung. I thanked him for the kind gesture. TWICE. I actually walked back to him AGAIN just to thank him and wish him goodnight. Geez.

That brings us to today. I must say, although I woke up with an ear-drum splitting headache, I am "proud" of myself for not making a mess by throwing up on myself or on others. This calls for a celebration. Let's drink to that!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats