body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | I'm Annoyed » | Isn't Malaysia Just Sweet? » | OH MY GOD!! » | Abes Gets A Hang Over » | Fleedom » | Infected » | I'll Adore You (Lyrics) » | I Am Car-less » | Raya Reportings II » | Raya Reportings » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 

I'm So Fucking Miserable!

Yes I am!

Tooth has been bugging me the whole day. Poor me, I couldn't have lunch properly. Only finished LESS than half of it simply because I can't chew. Guess this is what it feels like to be old and have no teeth -_-

Ofcourse, since I barely ate a damn thing, I was hungry and dizzy the whole day till dinner came. Had porridge, YAY! Finally, something that didn't require aggressive chewing.

I did go to the dentist earlier today to get my damn gums checked and I was told that the tooth may not come out properly.

O_O!!

WHAT?! That means I would have to get it extracted! NooOOoooOOOoo! I don't want to get it extracted cos that would mean:

1) INJECTIONS
2) INJECTIONS
3) INJECTIONS
4) Incissions
5) Using power tools to remove the tooth from its roots
6) Stitching back my gums
7) Bleeding..

She immediately recognised my face of disbelief / shock / fear / constipation and told me that if I want, she would give me some medication for the time being and see what happens. I opted for that, ofcourse. I mean, I wasn't ready to have my mouth invaded with silvery, shiny objects that resemble anal probes from an alien spacecraft.

Heck, no.

Paid 20 bucks for the checkup and the meds and happily made my way home. I REALLY do hope the meds work and reduce the swelling. The swelling is so bad, I'm having a sore throat as well. Sigh.

Maybe I need beer... -_o

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats