body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | I'm So Fucking Miserable! » | I'm Annoyed » | Isn't Malaysia Just Sweet? » | OH MY GOD!! » | Abes Gets A Hang Over » | Fleedom » | Infected » | I'll Adore You (Lyrics) » | I Am Car-less » | Raya Reportings II » 

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 

Abes The Maid

I'm such a lovely brother. I actually helped my clean my bro's sad excuse for a room WITHOUT him asking me. Aahh.. Aren't I nice?

Well, basically, I was bored outta my skull PLUS I was itching to clean something. Walking pass my bro's room, I took a glance at it and seized the opportunity to hone my maid skills. Now, you must understand that my bro's room is REALLY messy!


Before

And so, the cleaning process began. I know, at some parts of the room, I merely shifted and organised the things around but that's because I can't just throw anything away as my bro's not around. Hence, I only managed to make the room presentable. Had I been given a free reign over the room, it'd be sparkling by now -_-

Choking on THICK particles of dust, I managed to organise his receipts, loose documents and such. While I was clearing his pile of clothes, I was shocked and amazed he had SO MANY pairs of pants / jeans!! More than me! Folded them and stacked them nicely by the side of his room.

After much deliberation and perseverence, the result was far better than the state the room was in before my magical hands touched it. And since he smokes in the room, I took the liberty to provide him with an ashtray from MY room! I'm so sweet! ^^

Voila!


After

Before you guys start making requests for me to go over to YOUR place to clean up, think again. My cleaning spree comes with the season. I might make your room far worst than what it was in. Muahaha!

Newsflash: I need to wear glasses >.<

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats