body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Harry Potter Dan Gelas Berapi » | Birthday Shoutout » | Abes The Maid » | I'm So Fucking Miserable! » | I'm Annoyed » | Isn't Malaysia Just Sweet? » | OH MY GOD!! » | Abes Gets A Hang Over » | Fleedom » | Infected » 

Friday, November 18, 2005 

The Wonders Of Antibiotics

It's been awhile since I ranted about me aching tooth. As you know, I was prescribed some pain killers and antibiotics and lo and behold, the aching has subsided. So has the swelling.

I'm so happy that I can finally eat again! Yay for me! I tell ya, it has been pure hell since the start of my aching tooth. But now, I'm pleased to say that my tooth has improved tremendously and I can finally talk more. Yeah, I can almost hear the "Oh Nos" echoing from your minds. -_-

Sidetracking, yesterday was the first day I put on my new pair of glasses to combat my astigmatism and short sightedness. Abes is going blind, people. Also, going all geeky. I feel odd having a piece of glass in front of my eyes. I feel... restricted. But heck, at least I look good (so I've been told) Muahahaha!

I have a pic of myself wearing them but I'm not going to post them up here for it may cause shock and horror to some. LOL. Perhaps you'll get to see me wearing them one day.

Funny thing happened when I was getting my glasses made. I got my eyes tested and I carefully explained to the lady that my astigmatism is causing me problems when driving at night. I mean, the lights glare like I'm looking at the sun directly. Naturally, my corneas hurt for taking in too much light.

She didn't seem to understand what I was saying.

Me: Yeah, I need a pair of glasses with coated lens to cut down the glare from lights when driving at night.
Her: Uh ya, this one is good. You needs coated lens to brock out light.


(WTF?! Isn't that what I just said?)

Me: Ahuh, yeah. So, do you have a good one?
Her: (Ignoring my question) Check your eyes in the room there
Me: Uhh ok (starts to walk towards the room)
Her: Eh eh but now no. Cos the guy busy.


(HAR? What are you trying to say, woman?)

Me: Umm. (sits like a fool on the stool)
Her: Ah ok. I give you good idea for driving at night.


(She walks off to get her good idea -_-)

Meanwhile, Seb and I were exchanging puzzled looks.

Her: Ahh. You can wear these at night for driving.
Me: (Looks at her good idea) O_O!!
Her: You see here, when night, can put this on. Then day, can take off.
Me: Err those are detachable SUNGLASSES!
Her: Ha, ya. Very good to brock out light.
Me: Uh, I need something to block out GLARE not LIGHT. I'd crash the car if I can't see light.
Her: *blink blink*
Me: Tell you what, just get my eyes checked and we'll see how it goes.
Her: Good idea.


O_O"

Like, HELLO?! Do you or do you not know what you're saying, woman? I mean, how hard can it be for her to understand that all I need is a pair of glasses to reduce glare, not sunglasses to blind me at night, imbecile.

Eesh.

And so, after much agonizing with the woman, I got my pair of glasses and whoopdeedoo, I now look like an uncle / geek / nerd / bookworm / Harry Potter.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats