body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | KENT Exclusive Party » | The Wonders Of Antibiotics » | Harry Potter Dan Gelas Berapi » | Birthday Shoutout » | Abes The Maid » | I'm So Fucking Miserable! » | I'm Annoyed » | Isn't Malaysia Just Sweet? » | OH MY GOD!! » | Abes Gets A Hang Over » 

Monday, November 21, 2005 

Recuperation

Aah.. After many days of drinking, I've been recuperating nicely at home without alcohol and listening to Il Divo's latest album, Ancora. All Il Divo fans should get their latest album and those who aren't really into them should give it a try. Not too bad.

Today was a rather easy day. Woke up rather late since I slept at 3AM after playing Kingdom Hearts on PS2. The game's driving me nuts. It's kinda cool how they fused Disney characters with that of Squaresoft (makers of Final Fantasy series) characters. Cool but very frustrating at some points.

Had brunch with my dear ol' cousin Hogz aka Eu Jin at our regular Babi Shop and headed for home. Stayed in since then till now. Haven't had a rather eventful day but then again I'd like to take it easy for the day since I felt sorta wonky yesterday.

I've been meaning to blog about Friday's drinking escapade in Terrace Bar but been too lazy to do so haha! Well, I'll blog about it when I feel like it and when I've constructed the sentences in my head properly. Hey, even bloggers need to think before posting. Especially, me. Bleh.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats