body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Lazy » | Recuperation » | KENT Exclusive Party » | The Wonders Of Antibiotics » | Harry Potter Dan Gelas Berapi » | Birthday Shoutout » | Abes The Maid » | I'm So Fucking Miserable! » | I'm Annoyed » | Isn't Malaysia Just Sweet? » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

Ode To My Liver

This is a rather belated post. One of the reasons why I'm feeling a wee bit wonky today is simply because I got so freaking drunk yesterday evening with me good mate, James in Olde Tavern, Hartamas.

Yup.

It was supposed to be our lil "tea" time in Hartamas. Helluva tea-time it was. One would expect karipaps and some kuihs along with a nice glass of hot teh tarik to wash it down.

Oh, how I was wrong.

It all started around 4PM or so. I arrived in Olde Tavern after much searching for the place thanks to James' wonderful directions hehe. I managed to find the place cozily hidden away from the main road.

Sat my ass down and got myself a mug of beer as a starter as I waited patiently for James to arrive. About 20 minutes after, he arrives and...

Let the drinking begin!

Without skipping a beat, James ordered a jug for the both of us and we started drinking our asses away. I bought the second jug and by this time, I was flying high and started to see stars. I can't really recall the nonsense I said.

Around 6:45PM or so, we decided to head back and since I didn't drive (cousin dropped me there), he had to send my drunken ass home. It was raining the whole time and as you know, Malaysians have a fetish for rain. It's kinda like a default thing to do when it rains - jam up the roads regardless if there was an accident or not.

And so, here you have 2 drunken fellows trying to make it through the rain and jammed up roads. We stopped at Caltex somewhere in TTDI to take a leak. We got in the toilet and to our amazement, the toilet was freaking beautiful! It looked as if it was a hotel toilet or something. Really nice.

Done with our business, we continued our journey to send me home. Finally, we arrived at my place and he dropped me off and headed for home.

Everything was alright with me. Just that I couldn't see anything as my eyes were close to closing. Had my dinner and watched TV for awhile. The whole time, trying to keep my head up cos mom was watching TV too. Not sure if she noticed I was plastered.

Thinking that I was ok to walk, I decided to go upstairs to take a shower. Gosh, it was such a chore! The alcohol took its toll and soon I felt a puke revving its ugly head.

Ugh.

I immediately stopped moving around and laid down on my bed. I had hell trying to supress my puke. I thought to myself, "I better head to the bathroom to take a shower in case I need to puke". I quickly undressed and headed for the shower. The whole time, I was basically absent-mindedly showering. God knows what I did in the shower.

Got out ok from the shower; didn't puke. Good. Quickly made my way to my room and got changed and laid down for a bit. Phew! Made it!

After much rest, I went downstairs to watch some TV and I was pretty much ok after that. Although, I kept tasting beer in between burps. Bleh. Ugh.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats