body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Recuperation » | KENT Exclusive Party » | The Wonders Of Antibiotics » | Harry Potter Dan Gelas Berapi » | Birthday Shoutout » | Abes The Maid » | I'm So Fucking Miserable! » | I'm Annoyed » | Isn't Malaysia Just Sweet? » | OH MY GOD!! » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

Lazy

For the past 3 days, it has been rather lazy for me. The weather's screwing up my biological clock. I wake up, feeling like it's 8AM and when I look at the clock, it's freaking 12PM! The weather we are currently having does not whatsoever resemble the time.

Even after lunch today, I looked at the sky and thought to myself, "Hmm, nice morning we're having". But I was rudely brought back to reality when the clock showed 2:38PM!

Sigh.

Since I've been feeling lazy, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts like nobody's business. This game makes my want to gouge my eyes out with a hot object. It's fun but it bears helluva lot of frustration. For one, the camera angles. You can whack all these monsters but once the camera gets stuck behind a building, you become literally blind. And you get all these pot-bellied monsters coming after you to belly-bump you. Eesh.

What appeals to me about this game is the fusion of Disney characters and Squaresoft. In my current party, I have Donald Duck (mage) and Goofy (supposedly a Knight). Throughout the game, you visit many of Disney's famous movie landmarks (also, their respective characters and baddies) such as Agrabah from Aladdin, Wonderland from Alice In Wonderland and the Coliseum from Hercules. That's just to name a few. I've yet to visit Ariel from The Little Mershit.. Uh I mean, mermaid. You also get to see Squaresoft's Final Fantasy characters.

Though you will encounter most of Disney's characters, the game retains Squaresoft's gameplay. Its made by Squaresoft, anyway. For example, you get to cast familiar spells from Final Fantasy games such as Blizzara, Fira, Thundara etc.

All in all, the game is pretty awesome but can get really frustrating. When I say really frustrating, I mean REALLY frustrating. I can't count the many times I've tried pulling my scalp off from fighting Cerberus (three-headed canine from Hercules) and Jafar from Aladdin.

Bloody fools -_-

You also get to revisit old Disney movies such as Snow White, Cinderella etc. Ofcourse, you also get their baddies such as the Queen Bitch, Maleficent from Snow White. She's pure evil, I tell ya. I'm sure her brother's name is Beelzebub or something.

Enough rambling of the game. I'm just bored cos my dad commandeered the TV so the TV can watch HIM thus, I can't play.

Grrr.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats