body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Fix You (Lyrics) » | Aarrgghh!! » | Ode To My Liver » | Lazy » | Recuperation » | KENT Exclusive Party » | The Wonders Of Antibiotics » | Harry Potter Dan Gelas Berapi » | Birthday Shoutout » | Abes The Maid » 

Sunday, November 27, 2005 

Hoo Boy

Well, hello to all you peeps again. I know, I've not been blogging for the past couple of days mainly because it has been one helluva week for me. Getting drunk lah, what else? :)

Let's see, where shall I begin?

Ah, yes, I've finally installed a CD player in my car (the Wira) after much agonizing. I can now finally listen my fave CDs instead of my iPod. I used to use my iPod to accompany me on my driving trips but now I get to listen to all my CDs while driving. Those who know me will know how fat my CD album has become - literally gonna break apart. Nyeh heh heh.


Blaupunkt rawks!

I also got my car a 10-disk CD holder. I mean, no point keeping the cassette player, right? I traded in the old cassette player for this Blaupunkt beau. Sweet, eh? Everything for a good price of RM399.

Though the beginning of the week wasn't much to shout about, my crazy days started on Friday night where I got very drunk. VERY.

As usual, me, Eu Jin aka Hogs (my cousin), Emily and Seb were at Terrace Bar for our fix of beers. We got there rather early but it didn't matter. We got our seats and soon, our 2 jugs came and began to guzzle. I know, we've been frequenting the place pretty often. I'm apparently a regular face there as of now. Santos, our waiter recognised me and commented how well I can drink. Well, he hasn't seen the aftermath yet haha!

It got pretty boring after a while since there wasn't much action at such an ungodly hour so, we decided to head to Liquid (yes, again) to continue our drinking. Friday nights at Liquid are rather quiet which, is good since none of us are looking to meeting anyone anyway.

We got our buckets of beers and continued our drinking session. An hour into LQ, we got rather high and soon, our voices were a few decibels higher than usual. Normal lah. As if by default, I was itching for a Flaming Lamborghini. So, started lah. Ordered one and off I went and got my throat burned and perhaps a few nostril hairs. Soon, Emily and Eu Jin got one each too. Seb didn't want one. Maybe Flamings are not good enough for him. Haha! Just kidding :)

And as the night progressed, we were all flying high and I was seeing stars. Plenty of them. Heck, I saw a whole universe. With comets and all. So there I was running around like a mad cow on ecstacy and talking to random people and scaring the Dunhill chick.

As the night was coming to an end, I ordered another Flaming and again, burnt a couple more nose hairs and maybe some eyebrow. The bartender and waiters were cheering me on as if it was my birthday. I was choking hairballs after the second one.

Then, one of the PR guys (I think), offered to buy me a drink. I mean, what the heck, so I went along with it. He introduced me to a cocktail called Flaming Turkey. It's similar to a Flaming Lamborghini but without the milk or other mixers - just plain NEAT spirit! I drank like the supposed macho fool I was and since then, I think I've damaged my oesophagus. The bloody drink stung like a bee! Hell, it was baaaaaaad. All I remember after that was cussing the guy (in a good / fun / stupid way) all the way. Haha! 'Twas awesome nonetheless.

Least to say, the next day, I was hung over like a beeyatch upon waking up. The day moved rather slowly. I felt dazed and sleepy throughout.

I napped for a bit in the evening as Xavie twiddled around with my PC. Woke up from my nap but still felt likeI had a boulder on my eyes. I struggled to remain conscious haha!

Went for a Raya open house at Jay Jay's sister's (Diana) place in Kelana Mahkota. Food was good and the place was cozy. So cozy, I felt like sleeping.

After many hours of hanging out there, I made my way home to get ready to head out to Frangipani with Xavie, Kartini and Eileen. Picked Alif up and off we went.

Didn't enjoy myself much at Frangi due to fatigue. Barely slept the previous night from all the drinking. The air-cond in Frangi was set on Blizzard mode which, made me more sleepy. Stupid.

2:00AM or so, Alif and I made our way for home. We got home all safe and sound and next thing I knew, I knocked out like a log.

Yes, my liver is begging me for mercy. But, guess what? I'm itching for a cold one RIGHT NOW :)

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats