body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Koneksyen Tergendala » | How To Dance Properly » | I've Done It Again! » | Shock And Horror » | My Liver Has Left The Building » | Woohoo! » | Roll Out The Welcome Wagon » | Birthday Shoutout » | Hoo Boy » | Fix You (Lyrics) » 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 

Thoroughly Annoyed

First of all, my Tag-board has been giving me problems ie. it can't load and whatever the fuck. And second, been trying with all my might and glory to make my pic fit nicely within the given space on the right.

Prior to this, Blogspot was having some sort of technical difficulties and I could not load my blog.

@#!#$!@#!@#%^$#&!$#^%!^&%#@&!!!

BAH! It's sometimes stressful to blog.

Sidetracking, apart from the hell I'm getting from Blogspot and Tag-board, my day went pretty alright. Work was light and easy and boss was in a chirpy mood. So, yay for that!

I've been wanting to watch Zathura for some time now and I may go catch the midnight show for it in GSC One Utama.

Here is a list of movies I'm waiting to watch:

1. Zathura
2. Chronicles of Narnia
3. Chicken Little
4. Kung-Fu Mah Jong II
5. Memoirs of A Geisha
6. X-Men III
7. Superman Returns

I'm sure there are many more but I can't recall them as I am hungry (therefore, brain molecules are not functioning - if at all) and waiting patiently in my room till mom gives the green light to chow down.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats