body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Birthday Shoutouts » | It's Alive!! » | Before I Sleep... » | Brands That Say More Than Needed » | I'm Very Crever » | Hugo-OMFG-Boss » | Malaysia Boleh or Malaysia Bodoh? » | Finally » | OMFG » | I Double, Triple Dare You » 

Friday, June 15, 2007 

I Finally Did It

Yup, after weeks of planning and procrastinating (and cancelling due to weather conditions), I finally swam today. The experience was unexpected since it felt like I was swimming in a bucket of ice. Yes it was coooooooooooold! Did 2 laps and gave up cos it wasn't fun trying to swim and shivering in the water at the same time :(

On another issue, what is up with MSN and/or Streamyx? Are they both fucked up or is it just one of them? Various friends of mine seem to be having issue with their internet, myself included.

I am inclined to blame Streamyx cos it is usually their fault. I used to call their so-called helpline but I think after having made hundreds of phone calls made to them and making them cry, I've lost the will to scold. Besides, not good for my blood pressure.

Their bosses are probably taking all our money and gallavanting with it. And now, they're promoting their 4MB connection. Fuckers. I upgraded from 512K to 1MB and frankly, no difference except for the price. On top of that, their announcements on their website always seem to reflect some sort of "upgrade" or "maintenance" to serve us better. Bollocks. Eat shit and die, assholes. Upgrade my ass lah. It's most likely a term they prefer to use to replace "OMG WE FUCKED IT UP AGAIN BUT LET'S JUST LIE TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND SAY WE'RE DOING A GOOD THING FOR THEM BUT ACTUALLY WE CAN'T BE BOTHERED"

Idiots.

Let us hope that Maxis bucks up and goes all out with their broadband services. It's time that Streamyx's monopoly comes to an end. Die, motherfuckers!

Labels: , , , , ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats