body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Hugo-OMFG-Boss » | Malaysia Boleh or Malaysia Bodoh? » | Finally » | OMFG » | I Double, Triple Dare You » | Bored Out of My Ass » | Results Are Out! » | Lagu Frust Menonggeng » | I'm Feeling Bouncy! » | I've Got The Sneezes » 

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 

I'm Very Crever

The day started out alright. My sleep pattern seems to be returning to 'normal'. I use the apostrophes cos I don't think sleeping by 3AM is normal for most :p

Just got back from gym not too long ago just when it started to rain. Our weather's seriously messed up (I'd like to use kind words when referring to it. Don't want to kena sambar petir one day).

Just yesterday I was talking to Tiny about Michael Backman's column on Malaysia and he posed me a rather interesting question - "If channeling our funds to infrastructures could be done away with, which avenue should the money go to?"

My first answer was education and I continued to suggest that perhaps our medical research projects. The reason for this is that our funds could be used to benefit Malaysians across the board and funding medical researches could mean locally produced vaccines and/or other medicines rather than outsourcing such projects that would incur heavy costs.

Of course, I said these things out of sheer opinion and point of view. Then, when I was browsing thru The Star Online last night, here's what caught my attention - 'Need To Make Our Own Vaccines' (The Star Online, 13 June 2007)

So yes, I'm very crever. Haha!

Who knows, maybe I'll write a thesis on Malaysia and its policies for my Masters or Doctorate one day *wishful thinking*

Labels: , , , , ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats