body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Lagu Frust Menonggeng » | I'm Feeling Bouncy! » | I've Got The Sneezes » | Here's To The Weekend! » | WTF?! Part II » | Spring Cleaning! » | Woot!!! » | I Have Evil Friends » | My Cake Phase » | My Computer Hates Me » 

Thursday, June 07, 2007 

Results Are Out!

Wooot! The results for my finals are finally out. It was due to be out on the 11th but I guess they brought it forward. Even better. After about a week of suspense, I'm happy to know that I've passed all the papers except for one. It's really no big deal since I already expected it.

I am most relieved for company law which was a total bitch and I was hoping, wishing and praying that I would get through it so I won't have to resit the damn subject.

Now I'll just have to wait for the day to resit for that one paper and start preparations for my Australian program. I'm pretty excited.

Apart from that, my day went pretty well. Started out slow and lazy at first but made myself go to the gym for a workout. I remember my instructor from Fitness First telling me back then, "To have a great body, it is 70% discipline / determination and 30% physical effort / workout". I'm sooo glad I went ahead with my gym plan. Feeling much better and guilt-free.

To top it off, mom is making me STEAK tonight! Woohoo! Turns out, she CAN take a hint haha! She's even making it medium well so it'll all be juicy with blood. Haha sounds gross but it's awesome :p

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats