body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | My Computer Hates Me » | The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore » | WTF?! » | Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End » | Awesome » | I Don't Think It's A Hard Thing To Do » | Oh-Not-So-Happy-Day » | Unexpected. » | Nyek Nyek Nyek » | Go Die. » 

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 

My Cake Phase

It seems like I've been gorging on cakes whenever I get the chance. This is quite unlike me. I'm usually one that does not voluntarily order cake for myself (I don't even eat cakes during birthdays). This behaviour of mine surprises even me.. and my mom.

I don't know when this cake phase started nor when it will end but it is rather satisfying to be stuffing my face with all sorts of cakes - especially ones with cheese. Mmmm cheesecake. Yum yum.

See? Even thinking about it makes me want to have one right now even though I just had a Walnut Chocolate cake with ice cream at Alexis, Bangsar while I was out with Steph, Leo and Xavie. So weird.

Just last weekend when I was at Midvalley for Pirates, we made a pit stop at Coffee Bean before the movie for drinks and you guessed it, cake. By the way, I loved the Mississippi Marshmallow Chocolate cake (above pic). Sluuuuurrrp!

And the week before that, I had Starbucks' Raspberry Cheese cake. Gaah! I'm going to be fat with all this cake aren't I?

To top it all, a good cake with a stick of Dunhill makes the whole experience orgasmic. Nicotine and icing seem to bode well for me. And just today, I stopped by 7-11 to replenish my cigs when I saw Dunhill's latest 'Limited Edition' packaging and my oh my, are they pretty! I don't smoke lights or menthol. I only smoke the full flavour ones (yeah, let's speed me up for death) and look at it! It's so slick and stylish (DAMN YOU DUNHILL MARKETING PEOPLE!). Presenting, the Dunhill D360. I don't know what the D360 stands for but it does sound like a durian grade. Hell this damn thing cost me RM7.80 (Yes, I bought it because it looked cool. So hurrah for Dunhill's marketing team!) and it better taste better than the normal ones.

Ironically, some survey company called me up yesterday to ask me a few questions on Dunhill cigarettes -___-"

Oh well, I have one last paper tomorrow and I'd best be getting ready for it. I so can't wait for it to be all over. I hate having to wait for days in between papers. It's like, you can't have fun or really relax cos you know you'll be sitting in the damn exam hall soon.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats