body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Awesome » | I Don't Think It's A Hard Thing To Do » | Oh-Not-So-Happy-Day » | Unexpected. » | Nyek Nyek Nyek » | Go Die. » | Today Is 'Let's Not Use Our Eyes' Day » | Hell, It's About Time » | Cockfest » | This Is It » 

Sunday, May 27, 2007 

Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

Well I've finally watched it and I found it to be somewhat a teeny wee bit of a disappointment. I don't know. It had its funny moments but it just didn't do a good job for me. I did like Captain Barbossa though. He's still funny as ever.

Most of the comedy in the movie was pretty much overdone and plus, I was lost with the storyline since I missed Pirates 2. Also, Calypso's story was cut short and had no ending. I do have to give credit for the special effects and CG. Quite amazing.

However the movie trip did make me want to catch Transformers even more. Finally watched the trailer and I was squealing like a little girl in my seat and gawking at the animation and muttering "HOLY HARD-ON BATMAN! CHECK OUT OPTIMUS PRIME!" under my breath. Some guy next to me was looking at me all weird during my over-enjoyment of the trailer -___-"

So many awesome movies to watch and more awesome movies to come. I hear a remake of Thundercats is underway (Jessica Alba is rumoured to be playing the role of Cheetara) and the World of Warcraft movie is already in the making.


*twitching with excitement*

Ps: ALWAYS park at the cinema level of Midvalley or else you'll end up like me and my bro roaming around aimlessly looking for the car in the parking lot for 30 minutes >__<"

Also, HAPPY BELATED 22nd BIRTHDAY WILLY!! Sorry it got a day delayed.

And now to get ready for badminton! WOOT! Hope I don't tear a muscle. It's been ages since I last played.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats