body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Go Die. » | Today Is 'Let's Not Use Our Eyes' Day » | Hell, It's About Time » | Cockfest » | This Is It » | This Sucks » | Die La Tomorrow » | 2 Frickin' Days To Go! » | I'm... » | The Geek In Me » 

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 

Nyek Nyek Nyek

It is amazing what one can write about something that one does not know about.

Haha! Yup, today's paper was amazing. This is my most hated subject and therefore the least studied for but yet I managed to complete what was required and put every single authority I could remember.

Why I hate this subject:

  • I had to memorise cases which don't have proper names like Re a Company no. 007623 of 1984. This does not even include the ones WITH proper names which are long-winded and might as well be called Supercalifragilisticaspealedocious v Suoicodelaepsacitsiligarfilacrepus
  • Bulky and complicated
  • There are at LEAST (and a must to mention) 10 cases per principle
  • Every principle entails a long and detailed discussion about another principle and how they're linked
  • Extremely tedious
  • It is made compulsary by my college when it is actually an optional subject

I'd go with the last reason for my total dislike for the subject. I'm sort of glad that it's over and I can now focus on my last subject for the week - Tort. After which is my last paper next Thursday, 31st May. Then it's MERDEKA for me.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats