body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Die La Tomorrow » | 2 Frickin' Days To Go! » | I'm... » | The Geek In Me » | Undercover Pimp Mommy » | Emoz » | There's A Fine, Fine Line » | Lol? » | My Right Arm Fell Off » | Pi-si-cho-pet Too! » 

Sunday, May 20, 2007 

This Sucks

What does? I can't sleep.

I'm sitting here at my computer in the dark with a hot mug of cereal waiting for the stupid sandman to pay me a visit. I've done 20 push-ups prior to my cereal to tire myself out somewhat but that did nothing.

I need to have my sleep before tomorrow's paper!!!! Aaaaaaaah!!! Heps me!!! =(

Yes, I can't sleep cos I'm nervous. It does not matter. I need to sleep no matter what. Bad things happen when I sit for an exam without getting enough rest.

I know that some of my classmates are waking up right now to head to McDonald's in Centerpoint to study until the exam. Sounds like what I should be doing. But no, I will blackout during the exam if I don't get my freaking sleep.

Since I'm still up and the time is approaching 12 midnight, I might as well give a shout out to Charmaine - HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY girl!!! (Yea, the party was a pre-celebration since the actual day is tomorrow, a working day)

Sigh.

I want to sleep! >_<

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats