body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | There's A Fine, Fine Line » | Lol? » | My Right Arm Fell Off » | Pi-si-cho-pet Too! » | Pi-si-cho-pet! » | My House » | Owwie » | Oh The Noise! » | I'm A... » | Ho Hum » 

Thursday, May 17, 2007 

Emoz

Today is an emo day for me.

Yup, it's raining. It's cloudy. I'm horny (oops, irrelevant but who cares). Exam starts on Monday.

I've got nowhere to bitch and so here I am blogging relentlessly. Perhaps the most I've blogged in a single day. The emo song post explains how emo I am today.

Soon enough I'm supposed to go to church. Well, I'm not going (I know, I'm going to burn in hell). I've already pakat-ed with my bro to meet at a mamak to kill "church" time and have dinner after that.

I know I should pick up my notes and read since exams are just in four fucking days and I'm still clueless. No matter how much I study, nothing seems to be sticking in my head. I do not think I've been this messed up for an exam. Ever.

Her: Oi, what's wrong with you la?
Me: I dunno. Fucked in the head.
Her: Aiya, how come la?
Me: Exams on Monday wei. Nothing is sticking in my head.
Her: Aiyo, you just have to relax and clear your mind and just do it.
Me: ...
Her: Important thing is you answer all the questions and complete them within the stipulated time frame.
Me: [mind gets messed up even more]
Her: If you can't do it, I don't know how the rest will do. You CAN do it wan. Just need to relax.

Bah. She's soo supportive and all but I still don't feel any better. This is one helluva deep blue funk I'm in. I know the exams will all be over by the 24th but still... The pressure and anxiety is at an all time high this time around. Maybe I'll snap during the exam and go insane and I'll have to be excused from the exam hall for the safety of the other candidates.

Do you sometimes feel like you've been studying for way too long and everything is passing you by? Given my situation, it's not a grand place to be in.

I'm 25 and will only complete everything in the next 2 goddamn years. Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it. By the time I'm done, I'll be fucking 27. That's the time everyone else is thinking of settling down and starting a family and good ol' abes is just about to start living.

Wait a minute.. Am I going through some pre-midlife crisis? Or maybe going a little insane? Hmm, probably both.

I don't know.

I don't know what to think anymore. I'll just have to suck up to it and get the damn exam over and done with.

Since I'm bitching, I still want that someone to DIE.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats