body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | My House » | Owwie » | Oh The Noise! » | I'm A... » | Ho Hum » | Happy Mother's Day! » | ZOMG! » | I Made It » | Back To Work » | Woohoo! » 

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 

Pi-si-cho-pet!

What started as a mundane Monday turned out quite the opposite. In fact, the day was so awesome, it was probably the best Monday ever.

The day started out the usual - boring and mundane. Later, a little excitement was injected with a mad storm and hail stones. It was raining so heavily that I thought my roof was gonna be blown away. Then I could hear really LOUD rattling on my awning and turned out to be hail stones. My mom was so amazed she actually equipped herself with an umbrella and attempted to catch them. Then, lightning struck and she got scared and scurried back into the house -_-"

So after the storm passed, I got Steph and Leo to entertain me by going for a really looong yum char session at Sri Devi's. Think we drank for like 2 hours chit chatting about things that don't matter. But who cares, I was really stressed out with exam blues and really needed it.

Then, we had a brilliant idea! We decided to have an impromptu wine party at Leo's place. So we got the usual mad people - Willy Vanilly, Charmaine-HA!?-Noi and Xabey Le Babey to come join.

Oh looky! It's Peter & Jane with the family dog. The beautiful canine is Rex.

Boy it was a party alright. 2 and a half bottles of wine and 1 bottle of champagne later, we were pretty stoked. Played silly games to amused ourselves and I was tempted to throw Steph into the pool. But that didn't happen (DAMMIT!) but then again, we're going back there tonight for a swim and I'll get my chance to throw everyone into the pool (something tells me I'll be the one getting thrown into it first).

Thanks to Leo's warm hospitality and patience with our nonsensical behaviour, the lil get-together was awesome.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats